Saturday, November 7, 2015

Alligator Blanket

Here he is!

My newly designed alligator blanket!


He's warm, fluffy and not at all scary!

I looked high and low for a crocheted alligator blanket, and couldn't find what I wanted, so I just designed my own!  And, I love him!

Of course, I'd love to make one for you too!

I used a swampy looking green, perfect for our little (okay, large!) reptile!  I used Lion Brand Homespun Quick and Thick yarn (that's a mouthful!) in Herb Garden green.  So soft, thick and fluffy.  Seriously, you won't ever want to be with out your alligator!  

My blankets cocoon around your calves and feet, so you don't have to keep tucking them in like a normal blanket.

I can make them in child or adult sizes.

Message me, or check out my Etsy shop!  










No comments:

Post a Comment