Tuesday, November 8, 2016

Crazy for Elephants!

  Well, it's been a crazy few months!  I apologize for so severely neglecting my crochet blog!  I have been very busy designing new patterns and crocheting blankets to fill orders.  I'd like to share a few of my of my designs with you!

In May, I released my Bulky Hippo for Two Blanket  


The response was amazing! 

I quickly followed with my Bulky Elephant Blanket for Two in June, and I must say, I've been nothing less than shocked at the reaction and support for this fun blanket!

 
                                                                                      Now, it's also available in kid size!

Since then, I designed a Bulky Walrus Blanket for Two. Perfect for snuggling and playing footsies!



Next is my Bulky Friendly Dragon Blanket.  I made this at the request of my sister in law.  She wanted it to resemble a certain dragon from a certain movie...  It can also look like something completely original as well



    

Finally, my latest design is the Baby Elephant Carseat Blanket.  This sweet blanket cocoon around baby's feet while in the carseat.  It keeps baby's feet tucked in and doesn't interfere with the car seat's function.  (Never place anything behind baby, or between baby and the car seat.  See your car seat manufacturer's instructions before using this blanket)
 
Available in infant or toddler size!

     


All my patterns may be purchased in my Ravelry Store

If you want to purchase finished blankets, please go to my Etsy Shop

I have exciting new designs in the works, so check back soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment